INFORMATION SYSTEM SERVICES are offered to clients that subscribe to the Revenue Cycle Management Program. These services include the implementation and maintenance of computer hardware, connectivity and storage services.
Our team strives to provide the highest level of technology services and solutions for our clients. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide exceptional support services for applications, desktops, servers and networks.
We help clients evaluate current technologies, plan for future needs and learn about the stringent and often complicated regulations that govern technological requirements in health care.
A dedicated virtual chief information officer (vCIO) meets regularly with your practice to review information system issues and offers strategies to ensure that your practice is, and remains, compliant with privacy and security standards.
EMAIL AND WEB HOSTING
- Email Security that scans all incoming and outgoing Email for viruses, SPAM, and Phishing etc.
- Secure encrypted Email for sending PHI / sensitive Email.
- Secure archive service for all incoming and outgoing Email.
- IIS / Apache based web hosting with Microsoft SQL / MySQL database.
- POP3 / IMAP Basic Email Hosting.
- Microsoft Exchange Advanced Email Hosting.
INFORMATION SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Continuous twenty-four hour monitoring of all computers, servers and firewalls.
- Staffed support services with after hours emergency support availability with instant Remote Support Access.
- On-site technical support.
- Network documentation including and Network Diagram, Detailed Inventory and Change Management.
- Proactive automated servicing of computers and servers (Disk Scans, Disk Cleanups, Defragmentation, Anti-SpyWare and Anti-Virus Sweeps, etc.).
- Microsoft Security and Patch Management deployment with monthly accountability reporting.
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Anti-Malware software, licenses and management with monthly accountability reporting.
DATA CENTER HOSTING
- Tier 3 Industry Certified Data Center.
- Carrier independent Internet.
- Multiple path power backup via battery and redundant generators.
- Fully redundant virtual server hosting system using Citrix XenServer technologies.
- Hosting of over 150 virtual production servers providing access to applications, data, servers and services for thousands of end users.
BACKUPS, DISASTER RECOVERY AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- Full server snapshot based backups of all servers and data as often as every 15 minutes.
- Offsite storage of encrypted copies of daily backups for Disaster Recovery in the event of a site disaster.
- On-site virtualization of failed servers for minimal downtime.
- Level 3 co-location with redundant power, climate control and 24-hour monitoring for servers and data storage.